White Bean Bruschetta
- 1 cup cooked canellini beans
- 4 tablespoons Harissa Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons black olive paste
- 2 tablespoons Traditional balsamic
- 1/2 -teaspoon chopped fresh
- 2 tablespoons basil leaves, cut in
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper
- 4 (1-inch) thick slices baguette,
Preheat grill pan or broiler.
In a bowl, gently combine the beans,
black olive paste, Harissa olive oil, Traditional balsamic vinegar, basil and
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Let the mixture sit for a half an
hour or so.
Toast bread under the broiler, or on
a grill pan for a few minutes (3-5), until slightly brown and crisp.
Top the bread slices with the bean mixture and
drizzle any extra balsamic/oil over the top.
Posted on Tue, October 7, 2014
by Elizabeth Contreas filed under